Monday, June 20, 2011

My final Semester


Yes, I am going to graduate in this coming September. After 5 years of Unilife, I have to face with the real world now. However, I guess I did my best in my thesis year. All my hard work is worth in this moment (especially during the CAAEM).

By the way, thank you to my beloved 38 group….U all are so amazing. Without friends, I think I couldn’t be so strong to go through so many crit and challenge. Eventhough sometime I might be very stubborn and weird in term of my thinking and behavior, but I know this is very subjective. And you know what- this is choon wah.. and u guys would never forget me..hahaha..

Special thanks to my roommate as well.

Well, this is my thesis. Nothing much. Just continue all the researches from 1st stage. Finally, the design is done with different layers of thought and experiment the impossible. This process is tough, but once you go through, there will be a goal on what you want to achieve. The lacking of this entire thesis is the physical model! I love to do it, but it is really hard in term of “construction”..Seriously..I believe my building is not going to work in the real practice. lol



Thank you Prof. Tajuddin gave me such an opportunity and supportive comment during my thesis year. Including En.Halim and Dr,Tareef




No comments: