Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Latest Rendering

This is my last project rendering. Same thing, I'm using VUE software- my favourite rendering software so far. This is a health centre where the site is in Taman Univerity (a place near my campus). The function of this building quite weird...which is consist of some exhaust pipe to absorb the polluted air at that site, filter it and release the fresh air to the health centre and the site again. Anyway, this is my abnormal building so far.


Besides VUE rendering software, there is one rendering method which is more simple and easy.
The rendering is done by skectch up plugin- V-ray.

Besides that, photoshop is an important software to modify the rendering. In my experience, i always adjust the brightness and saturation. If someone like to do rendering, don't miss this competition. http://www.tdt3d.be/contest/Archviz08/


No comments: